SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther LEO/Mil Purchase Program
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther LEO/Mil Purchase Program Login/Join 
posted
Just a heads up to LEO/Military as Walther has started a discount program similar to Glock's Blue Label. Good program for anyone who quilifies and is interested in picking up a Walther.

http://www.waltherarms.com/iop...da%7C8443B5994623G5R

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
They have dropped the prices substantially. The one they sent me the first of the year has the PPQ M2 $100 bucks more. Now, I have no option but to buy another Walther.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Those are great prices. Tempting.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Honestly im commenting to come back to this thread. I like my one walther, even though I shoot it like once every three months

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ofc.JR
posted Hide Post
Nice to see Walther giving LEO's decent deals. They should have done it years ago.
Now, if I could only find the price of a PPK/S on there.(grumble, grumble!) Big Grin

"Cry Havoc and let slip..."
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!!"

Posts: 46 | Location: High Plains of Texas | Registered: December 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
The prices on so low, I might have to get another...disappointing thinking I paid 125 more for mine; and magazine prices a lot better too. Prices are so good wish I had more $. This will only last so long and prices will go up again..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may suddenly be in the market for a PPS.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BT2012
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Walthers are nice guns and some fit my hands well.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Mark71 is on Mrs. BB61’s naughtly list. I bought two today. I did get an “OK” because I agreed to sell my Walther P22 and a Glock 27 to help finance the purchase.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Mark71 is on Mrs. BB61’s naughtly list. I bought two today. I did get an “OK” because I agreed to sell my Walther P22 and a Glock 27 to help finance the purchase.

Big Grin. Which models did you buy? I'm planning on taking advantage of this program as well.

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark71:
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:

Big Grin. Which models did you buy? I'm planning on taking advantage of this program as well.

4” M2.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Everything arrived today. One of the guys I work with like the PPQ M2 so much he just ordered a 4” PPQ M2 instead of a Glock 19.