SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Zev Glock shooting way off....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zev Glock shooting way off.... Login/Join 
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alou:
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:

I am here locally in Houston, and I have a few 19 locking blocks that I have, that I know are squared.

I am on the west side, near Athena or Boyert gun ranges.

Just drop me a line and we can work out the details.

TXPO

TXPO

When I eventually have time to start testing and the evidence points to the locking block, may I hit you up and maybe meet you at a range of your convenience to confirm the diagnosis? What part of Houston are you at?

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
with a hair trigger
Picture of alou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:

I am here locally in Houston, and I have a few 19 locking blocks that I have, that I know are squared.

I am on the west side, near Athena or Boyert gun ranges.

Just drop me a line and we can work out the details.

TXPO

Awesome, thanks!

Posts: 596 | Location: Houston, TX USA | Registered: August 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
My guess is the comp is to blame.

I haven't seen any factory gun shoot that far off from center at that distance.

I have seen comps to crazy things to accuracy both good and bad

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post