SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just Picked Up My Sig P320 X Carry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Picked Up My Sig P320 X Carry Login/Join 
Picture of cremaley
posted
Stopped by my local gun shop today to pick up my Sig P320 X Carry. Saw this gun about a week ago and could not stop think about it so I just gave in today and bought it. Paid $749.99 for it which is $20 higher than the lowest price on the internet but I didn't have to pay a FFL fee or shipping so I am happy with the price. Plus I got to try the trigger on several models and pick the one that felt the best to me. When I got it home I used my digital trigger gauge to test the trigger pull. It averaged just under 5 pounds with a short take up, crisp break and short reset. Spent the last hour cleaning it and will be going to the range tomorrow for it maiden voyage. Can't wait.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of incogneato
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to a range report. I caved-in and ordered one tonight, myself.

Posts: 124 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Be glad to post a range report.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think SIG hit a home run with the P320 'X' series. I am very happy with my X5 and especially my VTAC.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Yep...mine's arriving Monday!

Interstate Guns has them for $100 less right now. You have to sign in (create an account) to see the price.

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kgray01:

Interstate Guns has them for $100 less right now. You have to sign in (create an account) to see the price.

Interstate in TX?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:

Interstate in TX?

Interstateguns.com

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of incogneato
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wish I'd known about this before I ordered one last night. So, now I will have two Big Grin

Posts: 124 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Took my P320 X Carry to the range today for its maiden voyage. Fired 100 rounds of 147 grain range ammo with absolutely no issues to report. Very pleased with the trigger which breaks just under 5 pounds according to my Lyman digital scale. A little surprised about how accurate the P320 X Carry is with all hits in the 8,9, and 10 rings at 7 yards shooting rapid fire. I am sum what spoiled by my CZP-10C which is an absolute nail driver and was pleased to see the P320 X Carry perform so well. So much so that I will add it to my EDC rotation along with my CZP-10C and my anxiously awaited P365.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, I couldn't stop thinking about the P320 X myself, and bought one a couple weeks ago, haven't had any time to shoot it yet, but everyone I know that has one can't believe how accurate this gun is, and solid, even more so than the standard p320, no play in the slide at all, anyway I'm looking forward to a day at the range, and also looking forward to seeing the new P365, which will most likely follow me home to...enjoy that new gun, and thanks for letting us know how it performed

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Thanks tenwolves. BTW I notice you have an avatar. I can't seem to find a way to choose one. Are there different types of membership on this forum.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn! I thought I found a bargain at $700 delivered...

They are little high on the P365 though at $100,000.... Big Grin

https://interstateguns.com/sig...p365-365-9-bxr3.html

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:

Damn! I thought I found a bargain at $700 delivered...

They are little high on the P365 though at $100,000.... Big Grin

https://interstateguns.com/sig...p365-365-9-bxr3.html

Yeah, that price is a little steep, but just think, all they have to do is to sell just one.
Just don't expect me to be that one to buy it.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Wait, $100k is to much for a new model SIG?

Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Contacted Sig Sauer Customer Service today and asked if my Sig P320 X-Carry is subject to the voluntary safety upgrade. They asked for my serial number and said based on the build date of 12/31/2017 the upgrades have already been incorporated into my P320 X-Carry. Great news!

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member