SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SP2022 slim mag baseplates unobtainum?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SP2022 slim mag baseplates unobtainum? Login/Join 
posted
About the only item I'm looking for that is harder to find right now than a HK P30 9mm magazine is the slim magazine baseplate for the SIG SP2022.

Good Lord....I've been refreshing the Roco Systems website nearly every day for the past 7 months and they're still out of stock. I even called them a few months ago and asked if they had an ETA, and the lady (with a German?Swiss? accent) said she had no ETA but will update their website once they come in.

Do ANY of you have any ideas where else I could find a couple more of these, or am I just doomed to continue the daily refresh-the-website cycle for the next 7 months?

Thanks!

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
If you don't follow our email blasts, go to my website and sign up.

We should have our slim base pads up for sale soon.

The other option immediately is the .25 base pads from Springer.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh cool. I signed up for the newsletter thing via the "Contact" tab on the opspectraining website, so I assume that'll do. Thanks.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post