SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another CZ fell into my cart last night.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Another CZ fell into my cart last night. Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
I decided that I just couldn't live without a new pistol for USPSA Production this year. I'll probably put the CGW action kit in it and a fiber optic front sight and that's all she needs.
The 19 round mags are awesome!!

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You're really going to like this one. Mine is my favorite shooter.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Report This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Very nice!
I'm waiting for a P10!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one and it was a great shooter, a lot of positive things but I'm not a DA/SA kind of guy so I sold it but overall a great handgun.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You will like that pistol. It is easy to work on. Here is a link to some how-to videos that may be useful to you when you get your CGW parts.

https://www.youtube.com/playli...wDb1XrQ2FMDvFsgCtXkF

Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a well worn CZ 99 for a song. Not as pretty as yours.

posted Hide Post
I also picked up a P09, got mine two weeks ago to go along with my P07.

The 09 only has alittle over 150 rounds through it but am really digging on it so far.

Let us know how the Cajun bits work out in it !

When the P10C becomes available I will be checking it out but this gun will be staying with me ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Report This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post

I'm really liking my P-07 too, I was surprised at how accurate it is.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Report This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
My P-07 is steadily becoming one of my faves!! Great guns!! And mine is SCARY accurate!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Report This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up.
My father in law picked up its smaller sibling the a CZ-P07 shortly after the updated version came out.
Having shot his, I promptly bought one for myself upon return to Texas.

quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
I picked up a well worn CZ 99 for a song. Not as pretty as yours.

CZ-99 was made by Zastava in Yugoslavia and other than using "CZ" as a name has little in common with CZ BRNO.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Report This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Both the P-07 (2nd gen) and P-09 are sweet pistols. I'm not a DA/SA guy but either of these would be the ones I'd choose first if I were. I particularly like the latest P-07.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a P-09 last night. Hope to have it soon!

Posts: 66 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 19, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My CZ P-07 is one of my most accurate and comfortable pistols to shoot. It may eventually replace my Sig P-239 as my EDC.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I haven't even shot it yet and I'm already thinking that the P07 will compliment my new pistol nicely as a CCW.
It almost feels better in my hand than the Sp01.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

My P09 and PF9.

The grip on the P09 fits my small hands perfectly, much better than most double-stack magazine type pistols.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I haven't even shot it yet and I'm already thinking that the P07 will compliment my new pistol nicely as a CCW.

Yup !

Getting one makes you want the other. I went P07 first than went P09. The P07 is very Glock 19ish size wise.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Report This Post