SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Zev Tech Glock 19 Issues
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zev Tech Glock 19 Issues Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine why a pistol with so many aftermarket parts is not reliable.

Shocking, really.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I can't imagine why a pistol with so many aftermarket parts is not reliable.

<< rimshot >>

Posts: 7872 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, actually shocked how a lot of sig Forum users responded, hopefully not a tell tale sign of where this forum is headed with its user base.

The main issue here is that a lighten slide with a factory Glock gen4 recoil spring on a compact size slide will most likely tend to be over sprung, and could be the biggest culprit in these FTF or timing issues the gun is exp.

I honestly think a 13lb ISMI spring will rectify this issue.

Thanks to the 2 other user who actually cared to help a long time board member out. These guns run like tops once they are adjusted properly, which typically takes some tinkering when building a custom Glock at home vs. buying one tuned from the manufacturers company.

Posts: 355 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by svick25:
Wow, actually shocked how a lot of sig Forum users responded, hopefully not a tell tale sign of where this forum is headed with its user base.
Stow that shit and partner I mean right now.

You let me worry about this forum and you just keep your exaggerations and comments about it to yourself.

If you or anyone wants to be pampered, you're in the wrong place. I don't see the first damn thing wrong with the comments in this thread. Oh, such horrible and shocking things have been said in this thread, huh? GMAFB

If you took the time to comprehend the comments, you'd understand that the man is being told the truth- he's changed so much stuff on his Glock, it's no longer a Glock and this has compromised the reliability of the pistol and it's not a surprise in the least.

Mild sarcasm. My God, how horrible is that, huh? How will the OP ever go on in this world, now that he has been assailed by the mean, mean members of SIGforum?

This forum is closely monitored, and when you start in- over nothing- with remarks about how cruel are the members, you can expect me to show up in a New York minute.

posted Hide Post
I respect this forum to much to take this any further, just don’t understand why my observations and comments are being subjected, while others who had nothing informative to add to the conversation to help the OP out with an actual problem, yet i offer legitamte advice and slightly taken back by how others responded and you jump all over me like it was a personal attack on you.

I was just taken back, not sure it even had to go there

I enjoyed this forum for years as a saving grace to other forums out there and got a lot of solid advice and deals over the years, either I’ve avoided it or not paid to close attention but usually Didn’t see this from users.

Posts: 355 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Point them out to me. Point out these horrible remarks that you think may seem to indicate some toxic harbinger for this forum.

I'd be curious to know just what in this thread compelled you to make such remarks, and yes, you're damn right that I am taking this personally. Just who do you think manages the content in this forum? You see me posting in this thread, with no admonishments to anyone who posted before me, and you think it's then a good idea to come in and second-guess me. So, yes, I am taking it personally, and anyone who makes such comments in the open forum is going to pinged by yours truly.

If you have a legitimate concern about the content in this forum, there is a report-this-post feature, with an icon for it in the lower right hand corner of every post. If have a concern, use this feature.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023