SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    France orders more 2022's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

France orders more 2022's Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In today's market, you know you've arrived when an FDE version is released Big Grin

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope SIG updates the design, they would sell more if they offered the SPC or compact version, though it’s only a tad smaller. They should design one and split the difference, just barely full grip and smaller slide, think M&P 3.6. Single stack 2022 would rock as well.

Keep wishin

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Some of us would still like to see a 4.7" to 5" version.
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Are they oven safe?

I think someone in France already tried that and found out that the answer is "no". I don't know whether the thread is still around here or slipped off into the ether.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoverSig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1597 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dawes:
In today's market, you know you've arrived when an FDE version is released Big Grin
They already have done FDE 2022s.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post