SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any feedback on SB tactical or Maxim Defense pistol brace?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any feedback on SB tactical or Maxim Defense pistol brace? Login/Join 
Picture of pepsiblue
posted
I am in the market for my 516 pistol. I am looking at the pdw version that collapses. Anybody have any experience with these? Any input would be appreciated!!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2494 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I do not have one yet but will be buying the SB tactical. I have handled a couple and they are rock solid.
Considering they don’t use a proprietary bolt/buffer system it should not cause operational issues.

I believe the Maxim requires a proprietary buffer and spring. Would not want to fool with that plus it increases the cost.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post