SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P320 Slide Miling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 Slide Miling Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Would like to get SF's opinion on slide milling.

I have a P320 X-Compact and really love the weapon. So much so, that I had Nightingale Leather make me a Griffon OWB w/ TLR-7 and cut for an MRDS. My options stock are the Romeo1Pro or DPP. Delta sits too high for my liking and the durability of the Sig Optics, leave much to be desired. I also refuse to carry a MRDS without back up irons.

I can go with a Springer mount that includes the dovetail for a rear suppressor sight, but again, the height has me on hold.

My other option would be to have a slide milled. I have a post P320 SC that I could use to donate the slide to this project or just purchase another one and have it milled. That said, who does the forum recommend for this? MRDS would be an RMR 06 3.25 MOA Type 2.

Last question, I have seen a few custom slides on the net. I've always been cautious of aftermarket stuff on a carry weapon. Is there a company that makes a reliable aftermarket slide milled already that can be trusted?

Thanks SF

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
Would like to get SF's opinion on slide milling.

I have a P320 X-Compact and really love the weapon. So much so, that I had Nightingale Leather make me a Griffon OWB w/ TLR-7 and cut for an MRDS. My options stock are the Romeo1Pro or DPP. Delta sits too high for my liking and the durability of the Sig Optics, leave much to be desired. I also refuse to carry a MRDS without back up irons.

I can go with a Springer mount that includes the dovetail for a rear suppressor sight, but again, the height has me on hold.

My other option would be to have a slide milled. I have a post P320 SC that I could use to donate the slide to this project or just purchase another one and have it milled. That said, who does the forum recommend for this? MRDS would be an RMR 06 3.25 MOA Type 2.

Last question, I have seen a few custom slides on the net. I've always been cautious of aftermarket stuff on a carry weapon. Is there a company that makes a reliable aftermarket slide milled already that can be trusted?

Thanks SF

I had Jagerwerks do the work for my P320 PDW (RMR 06 3.25 MOA Type 2). The mill work was perfect but I did need to send it back for a finish issue. They took care of it and the end result is about as good as it gets, IMO. I would use them again.

http://jagerwerks.com/sig-s/

Posts: 60 | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very happy with the work L&M Precision did on one of my Sig's. Great on the communication, customer service side as well.

Posts: 347 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Parker Mountain Machine did mine.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post