SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody change up their nightstand gun recently?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody change up their nightstand gun recently? Login/Join 
Back in Black
posted
Until recently I had been putting whatever I was carrying that day, usually a P365, in my under-bed safe for the night. I decided to step it up recently and move my M17 with its high capacity mags to nightstand duty. Can't argue with 76 plus rounds of 9mm HSTs in such a tidy package.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A while ago I went from my Steyr L9 to my Glock 20 with some hornady critical duty loaded up. Nowhere near full power but very easy to shoot and some more oomph than 9mm but not too much. I might switch to my G19 with a 33 round mag

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Nope same HK P2000’s in either 9mm or .40.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Bedside gun technically remains a Walther PPQ 5” with a TLR1s. But I added a Tavor X95 leaning against it....for now.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nope, still rocking my gen 3 Glock 17 with my Olight Valkyrie.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Recently? No. But I did a couple years ago. From whatever I'd been carrying to the Sig P320 full-size, .45 ACP, with weapon-mounted light, acquired specially for the purpose.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Nope, P220ST still has me covered for bedside duty.

Posts: 2950 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I always a keep Daniel Defense M4V5 with an Aimpoint and a light under the bed with a few loaded mags. I am considering switching to full time carry around the house. I've been working from home in sweats for the past couple of weeks.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Yes. With the impending martial law, I got the AT4 out of the safe... Big Grin

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 32 w/Surefire tlr1 and 8 magazines in the nightstand, CZ Evo with Holosun red dot and Inforce WMLx and 4 magazines in the corner by the nightstand, Springfield M1A SOCOM and 4 magazines in the closet.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
CZ 75 Pre B (transition).

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
For a couple of years, my nightstand gun was a P226 and earlier this year, changed to a G17 Gen 5 MOS with weapon light.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still what's on my waist everyday. I have however started to keep the AR in the bedroom with me.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I replaced a G19 with a G19x.

Posts: 602 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No.

Unless the added can of Lysol counts.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
No, same AR15 it always is.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Still the P365.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Current bedside gun is a Benelli Nova Tactical.
No change for the apocalypse.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I did, to free up cash - I am selling several of my Shadow Systems MR918s so I am going to be EDCing my Glock 26 and that will go on the nightstand at night.

My wife is continuing to carry her 26.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
No. Still the same P250 in .45

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post