SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glocks vs. Sig P320: Life Altering Moment? w/ Questions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glocks vs. Sig P320: Life Altering Moment? w/ Questions Login/Join 
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
The P320 is such a good pistol, I'm completely overlooking the disaster Sig had on their hands with it when the drop fire issue came to light in 2017.

I even took the plunge on the P365, and it's one of the best subcompacts I've ever shot.

These guns are really accurate and have outstanding triggers out of the box.

I'm a big HK fan, and I would shoot and carry an M&P 2.0 right now over the VP9. I like the ergonomics better, it has a pretty decent trigger out of the box actually, and the stippling is really aggressive. Capacity is where the VP9 should be for its size.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1737 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My experience has been different. I came from Glocks, bought a P320C, added SC-C and SC-M grip modules to experiment with different carry options, and will go back to my Glocks. The ergonomics feel different enough that I can't go back and forth easiliy and shoot both really well.
Its a really nice pistol, well made, good trigger, OK factory sights, etc, etc.
However, I have so much $$ in optimizing my Glocks that I need to focus on shooting them well and let go of the SIG. It's in the Classifieds.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bruce in WV,

Posts: 18 | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
I also went full P320 for about a half year, but found myself going back to Glock. They're all fine pistols but my personal preference is for Glock.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, just a follow-up. We went back and rented the P320 X-Carry. She mostly shot it this time, but started having a hard time hitting target. The range had filled up with people all shooting 8" 5.56 pistols or giggle-switch range rentals. Her confidence in that environment got kinda rattled. We called it a day and went back this last Tuesday night. This time, with just a couple reminders on form, she shot it better than I could. She's buying it tomorrow. I, however, am going to have to wait and try hers out for awhile. I ordered 5.56 ammo, mags and a Sig Romeo5 RDS (shake-awake is a cool feature for a budget RDS). So yeah, my budget is blown, for a bit anyway.

Thanks for the replies and input.

Posts: 11 | Registered: January 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post