SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Those that switched from Glock to P320
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those that switched from Glock to P320 Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I've had three P320c's and I don't know how many Glock 19s over the years.

The one thing about the 320 platform that I can speak with some authority on is the fact that the 320 is very resistant to bad inputs on the grip. The 19 (or any other Glock for that matter) not so much.

IE- I can screw up the master grip on the 320 coming out of the holster and it is damn forgiving.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for your input. My Glocks have been modified to fit my wants and needs. The 320XCarry seems to meet those out of the box. Add an SC frame to the mix and it will be interesting to see if it can displace or at least compete with what I now shoot 90% of the time. I really didn't want to be talked out of it.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm tired of being charged $40 - $60 for mags by Sig,

Magazines are available all over the place for $35 or less. . Look around. Top Gun sells them for 33.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I still like my Glocks (It's what I carry on duty) but I really like my P320C as well. With the US Military going to the P320 I'll be holding onto mine. There will be lots of accessories and parts to go with it.

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post