SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    They followed me home, Honest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They followed me home, Honest Login/Join 
posted
Honest, they just followed me home from the LGS. Newest additions to the family are a P226 Legion in 9x19 and a Glock 20 Gen4.

I've wanted a G20 for about 15 years, and I finally picked one up after an off-hand comment "Hey, can you guys order me a G20 Gen 4?" when I went in to buy the Legion. Turns out there was one in the back that hadn't made it to the case yet.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you walked into the house backwards so you could tell your wife you were just on the way out to sell two guns if she caught you.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Uh oh! Your ass is grass!

Good choices, she cannot complain about your taste.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, the P226 Legion has very good stock grips and night sights.

Posts: 29 | Registered: January 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We went back this weekend, and she fondled every striker-fired option in the case. I really expected her to go with a G17, but she decided to rent a VP9 and later a P320. Hated the 320, liked the VP9 okay enough, but liked the metal frame on my Legion for soaking up recoil.

She cannot shoot my legions DA. What did my bank account just get a bit lighter for after she saw it in the case? P226 Legion SAO....

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
We went back this weekend, and she fondled every striker-fired option in the case. I really expected her to go with a G17, but she decided to rent a VP9 and later a P320. Hated the 320, liked the VP9 okay enough, but liked the metal frame on my Legion for soaking up recoil.

She cannot shoot my legions DA. What did my bank account just get a bit lighter for after she saw it in the case? P226 Legion SAO....

She has great taste in pistols! (I bought one just yesterday Wink)!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post