SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I promise not to drop it at -30 degrees on concrete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I promise not to drop it at -30 degrees on concrete Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted
I love this thing. I've been eyeing one of these up for a couple of years now along with the G19. When the G19 Gen5 hit the ground I thought my prayers were answered. Then I held one with the goofy cutout along side the P320c and is still felt like a 2x4 even with the insert. The difference in the trigger sealed the deal.

Still, in the gun shop, the trigger still didn't feel like all that, especially compared to my P226 Legion SAO even though that is not a fair comparison. But once I got it home and put some rounds down range, I was very happy with my choice.

I'll probably sit on it and keep it for a while before I send it back to Sig for the upgrade, if I even do at all.

This thing shoots as nice and accurate as my P228 which is a high bar. Even when shooting through my iPhone it was respectable Smile Meant to upload the 2nd video I shot after I got the hang of shooting through a camera but this is what you get for the price of admission.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/XmJBYOtc0AE

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of playing Duke Nukem Big Grin

I really like the way the 320 shoots. I have a carry with an Apex trigger.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I like mine. I picked it up a few months ago, $475 (plus tax and TBI fee) with night sights. This is what sealed the deal. 400 rounds thus far, perfect functioning. It is eligible and on the waiting list for the upgrade, but I'm not in a hurry for it.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one and it quickly morphed into a couple more. Easily my favorite plastic duty gun (once it is upgraded lol). It is just really easy to shoot well in stock form. I can't say that about every gun I own (Glock).

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That video makes me want some google glasses, or whatever the equivalent is nowadays.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I love my 9mm compact. So much so I just bought a 45 Full Size. Both are slated to be upgraded...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Second video added, much better with sound.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/w_CTWp6ZmJ0

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post