Find
Notify
Tools

Holster help Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I want a new carry holster for my G43. It has the crimson trace laser attachment. I'm currently using a Desantis Nemesis pocket carry but I want to go belt carry. Looking for IWB, behind the hip, with snap loop, not a solid loop. Prefer leather over kydex.

I currently use a Rosen Arg-slim for my G19, but I may replace that one as well, I love the holster but I want a snap instead of a solid loop so I don't have to remove my belt to put it on and off. Rosen doesn't offer snaps as in option on that model.

Recommendations for one that will take a G43 with the laser?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I like Cobra's "King of the Range" for my guns.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
You can get a snap loop instead of the solid loop for the ARG holsters. E-mail or call, I requested a snap loop on a slim ARG and I think it was an additional 60.00; for the snap loops used on the WKM model.
It was awhile ago so contact Mitch for current price. Excellent holsters.

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Maybe check MTR Custom Leather. They have several options available for guns with lasers on them.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I’m a fan of TT Gunleather. I just got a reinforced Mikes Special for my HK VP9SK. They have a fast turn around time and he’s got $10 off this month using OCTOBER10. Looking at his website it does list the Glock 43 with Crimson Trace guard.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post