SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **LCP headed back to Ruger**Ruger LCP break-in period?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**LCP headed back to Ruger**Ruger LCP break-in period? Login/Join 
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Obviously, I really hope mine is all fixed when I get it back. If not, I'll just call 'em back.

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Posts: 2359 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Just got her back this afternoon. I took her out to the range. I loaded the mag in the gun and pulled back the slide. It acted like it wanted to stay back but didn’t. After that, no hiccups. I shot several mags of FMJ and was very pleased. Looks like she is ready for the saddle again.

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God."

Posts: 2359 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
That was a fast turnaround!

I would put a few hundred rounds through it before carrying. Did you put your SS recoil rod and 13# spring back in it? I would.

What did they do to it?

Posts: 11824 | Location: MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Yes, I put those parts back in including my take down pin. They said they replaced the entire slide assembly and barrel.

M
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
That was a fast turnaround!

I would put a few hundred rounds through it before carrying. Did you put your SS recoil rod and 13# spring back in it? I would.

What did they do to it?