Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDNN CPO Login/Join 
posted
I owned several sigs many years ago but eventually sold them To fund a porting clays addiction.

However CDNN had .40 229 CPOs for only 499 last week and with all the shortages I figured why not. Demand for ammo has closed the gap between the calibers but I have plenty of 9mm anyway and there is quite a bit of .40 available.

Has the CPO process and quality held up over the last 20 years?

Posts: 8 | Registered: February 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a CPO 229 DAK several months ago, and other than very minor wear on the frame rails, looked new. It is now serving bedside duty with a light attached on the rail, an extended 14 rd magazine of 165 gr HSTs, and a 12 rd backup if things really get bad. Yeah, I trust my Sigs.

A superior pilot is best defined as one who uses his superior judgment to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.

Posts: 369 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They are GTG. And, you have a year warranty by SIG.

Q

Posts: 26324 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I just bought a CPO P320. Am extremely happy with the pistol. I did do some research before I bought it and the overwhelming conclusion here is that they are outstanding values and are GTG.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDNN P320F Red Box $379
It was like new and arrived with a nice 4lb trigger.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After buying my P238 SAS red box there and having a great experience, I went on and also bought my P226 E2 red box in .40 S&W there for $499. Like brand new. Great deal and super fast shipping! Added two 15 round mags and a .357 conversion barrel just like on my P320 and G22. COnverted back to G10 grips and installed an SRT kit. Great to shoot these two calibers from this frame and fantastic trigger. I really like CDNN!

Sig Sauer P226R E2 SRT in .40 S&W/.357 Sig.
Sig Sauer P320 X-Five
Sig Sauer P320 Nitron Compact/X-Carry in 9mm/.357 Sig./.40 S&W
Sig Sauer P320FS in .45ACP
Sig Sauer P365
Sig Sauer P238 SAS
Springfield Armory XD-M in 10mm
Glock G17 GEN5
Glock G22 GEN4 in .40 S&W/.357 Sig.
Tanfoglio Witness Steel in.45 ACP
Taurus 66 in .357 Mag
S&W Mod. 29 in .44 Mag.

Posts: 10 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: June 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Looking for a P220 CPO

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will say buy with confidence. The cpo pistols are an amazing deal and the people at CDNN are top notch to deal with.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
I picked up a .40 229 DAK a few months back because it was priced ridiculously low. It was certified like new. There wasn't any wear on the rails or the barrel hood. I would be satisfied with my purchase even if it was retail price. Damn fine pistol.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still for sale!

https://www.cdnnsports.com/cat...&category_1=FIREARMS

Sig Sauer P226R E2 SRT in .40 S&W/.357 Sig.
Sig Sauer P320 X-Five
Sig Sauer P320 Nitron Compact/X-Carry in 9mm/.357 Sig./.40 S&W
Sig Sauer P320FS in .45ACP
Sig Sauer P365
Sig Sauer P238 SAS
Springfield Armory XD-M in 10mm
Glock G17 GEN5
Glock G22 GEN4 in .40 S&W/.357 Sig.
Tanfoglio Witness Steel in.45 ACP
Taurus 66 in .357 Mag
S&W Mod. 29 in .44 Mag.

Posts: 10 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: June 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In November I picked up a .45 320 Compact from CDNN that was advertised as "like new" CPO law enforcement trade in. The pistol had no visible signs of ever being holstered or shot (other than from the factory). Very happy with that purchase...especially considering the price.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Looking for a P220 CPO

P220 police trade-in (not CPO)
$420
$480
$550
Depending on condition
https://www.recoilgunworks.com...020&utm_medium=email

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DirectDrive:
quote:
Looking for a P220 CPO

$420
$480
$550
Depending on condition

Gee thnaks.... LOL.... this forum costs me more money!

Actually you just saved me money at those prices. Yeah thats it, I have to buy one, I have to save!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Haven’t got a CPO from them but will certainly vouch for CDNN. Couple weeks ago I ordered a 229 from them on Tuesday afternoon, picked it up at my FFL Friday, and was shooting it Saturday morning... great service.

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Embarrassed to admit I purchased a second one...they are both virtually new. At that price why not.

I am now buying guns around ammo availability. 40 cal cost about the same as 9mm today (I can still remember paying $3 per box for Blazer aluminum).

10mm is readily available.

9mm is insanely hard to find.

Posts: 8 | Registered: February 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Good choice...

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcr5468:
Embarrassed to admit I purchased a second one...they are both virtually new. At that price why not.

I am now buying guns around ammo availability. 40 cal cost about the same as 9mm today (I can still remember paying $3 per box for Blazer aluminum).

10mm is readily available.

9mm is insanely hard to find.

and 357 SIG is always available yet expensive.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
I bought a P229 Elite new and have only great things to say about CDNN. They still have CPO's
but the choices are getting slimmer. Buy while you can!

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my 229 elite from them too, CDNN is pretty good

Posts: 28 | Location: Fort Worth Texas | Registered: January 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DirectDrive:
quote:
Looking for a P220 CPO

$420
$480
$550
Depending on condition

Just finished cleaning up one of the $420 "cosmetically challenged" ones. Man that gun was a nasty mess! I can't believe some guy was trusting his life to this gun. I've never seen so much lint and dust bunnies and sludge in a gun. LOL

It's a ten year old P220 and I seriously doubt the gun had ever been cleaned.

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post