SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger MKIV Recall
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger MKIV Recall Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
quote:
Originally posted by ShootingSigs2:
quote:
Originally posted by jaybirdaccountant:
I'm still waiting on my return box Frown

If its been a little while since you signed up I would call them. I signed up early and was waiting for 2 boxes so I called them and they did not have a name to my serial numbers. The gentleman on the phone told me this was happening to other people as well. I got my boxes a few days after calling.

Thanks for this. I'm still waiting on my box! it has been several weeks since I called.

You might want to call them again. I called 7/19 received 2 boxes 7/21. Mailed 2 boxes 7/21 and received back. 7/28 & 7/29. I did sign up online as soon as it started and they had my guns in system just did not have a name associated to them. Good Luck Rolan !

Posts: 987 | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Just got my box today, will be mailing it out this afternoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty convinced that the online registration will be slower than calling. And may be problematic (my case).
So I'd just call at this point if you haven't.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I just got an email yesterday that my box is on its way.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called and my gun was not in my name even though I had gone on-line to request the fix. The lady said they were sorry but are dealing with thousands of guns and sometimes things don't work as hoped. She sent me a box the next day and I shipped the gun to them last week. Should get it back in the coming week.

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Just got mine back today.
Mailed back to Ruger on July 31, returned Aug 11. Not bad.

Going to the range next Monday morning, will test it out - to include the new mag.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Dropped my box in the mail last Tuesday, and received it Monday. Range visit soon to follow.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Good to know!

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Got mine back this week. Eight days from getting the box in the mail to getting it back with the free extra mag.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Finally received my box 7/21 to 8/12...sending it off tomorrow.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post