SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 220 good deal?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 220 good deal? Login/Join 
posted
Brand new Sig 220, 45 ACP, desert tan frame for $569.00. Best I can figure that's about 1/2 price from what they usually go for.

Posts: 90 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This is called the Desert Black model. Don't know what the deal is, but they seem to go for cheap, NIB. Yeah, that's very good price.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 90 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Last year that was a normal price around this time of the year. Range was 569 to 589..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there is some quirk in the market where that exact model is that cheap and you like it, go for it! That is a great price for a new P series gun.

I just googled it, that model looks great, I'd just throw some G10 grips on her.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
If there is some quirk in the market where that exact model is that cheap and you like it, go for it! That is a great price for a new P series gun.

I just googled it, that model looks great, I'd just throw some G10 grips on her.

It's actually on sale for $699 and I had enough gift points to bring that price down to $569 out the door. Unfortunately they are sold out now

Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
With free shipping. These guys ship fast!

https://www.smga.com/p-127657....0-45acp-desert-black

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one a little while back and put some of the tan Sig combat grips on it and what a difference it made. I wish Sig would make those grips in a variety of colors and sizes. It is a nice pistol and you can find some amazing deals on models that are not popular for one reason or another. I want to get a P220 Scorpion, as the prices are getting pretty low as people have lost interest in the tan colors.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
"Hey, we have a bunch of black Elite P220 Slides, but no black frames... there are these leftover Combat FDE frames tho... "

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
"Hey, we have a bunch of black Elite P220 Slides, but no black frames... there are these leftover Combat FDE frames tho... "

They're just continuing a tradition started by Colt. Hey, let's get rid of extra parts by making up new models!

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
If i were in the market for a new P220, that would be top of the list, at that price.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Good looking gun and it has the pebble finish Hogues of the ST model. Those are my favorite P220 grips.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
$569 is about what I paid for my non-rail 220 about 10 years ago.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

They're just continuing a tradition started by Colt. Hey, let's get rid of extra parts by making up new models!
Exactly - Colt did that with their USMC Rail gun when it changed finishes and had leftover FDE ceracoated slides... bingo, Special Edition 2-tone time!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Desert Black

$645 BIN + shipping seems to be the best GB price right now.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post