SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Talon Grips for the P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talon Grips for the P365 Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone use them?
Do you find they make a significant improvement in accuracy (for an already accurate pistol)?
I find the Talon grips essential for my Glock 43's -- can't group well without them --, but the P365 has a better textured grip. So do Talons make much difference?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have them on my 365 and they make a nice “improvement” Feels good in the hand.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a 365, but I have the pebble textured Talon on my XD-S/9mm and they’re awesome. Worth a try I’d say.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a 365 owner, but I have the granulated grips on my PX4 Compact. I wouldn't say they improve my accuracy, but they definitely improve the feel in my hand as well as shot-to-shot consistency when shooting quickly.

The only way to tell is to try them. Fortunately, they're not too expensive. I went through several while trying to decide between the rubberized and granulated versions; I settled on the granulated version.

And if you don't like them, they're easily removed.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have them on my PPS and feel that they were an improvement. But I put a Hogue beaver tail on my P365 and love it!!

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I have rubberized Talon grips on several small pistols, and I bought a set for the P365. I haven't installed them yet because I kind of like the P365 grips like they are. I'll probably get around to installing them at some point, but I don't think they're needed.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the Hogue Handall grip. Adds some bulk, and feels better. Accuracy for me is not effected.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gwmac:
I prefer the Hogue Handall grip. Adds some bulk, and feels better.

I agree. I have Talons on several other guns, but the slight added palm swell of the Hogue, combined with the rubberized texture, is perfect.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I use the rubber Talons on my P365 and other pistols. They've worked fine for me and seem to be very resilient. I've been carrying my P365 for about nine months now with these applied and am very pleased with the product.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your experiences.
Talon grips really are amazing, aren't they?
I will give them a try on my 365 I guess. I have been resisting, I think, because they improve the accuracy of my G43's so much. If they further improve the accuracy of my already remarkably accurate 365, I may have no choice but to transition away from the G43. (And I'm invested in G43's -- I have er a couple G43's and uh a few G43 magazines.)

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by gwmac:
I prefer the Hogue Handall grip. Adds some bulk, and feels better.

I agree. I have Talons on several other guns, but the slight added palm swell of the Hogue, combined with the rubberized texture, is perfect.

Thanks guys. I currently have Talons on both of our P365’s. Did not realize this grip was available from Ken at Hogue. After seeing the picture I just ordered me a set to try.....Thanks Again...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just put the Hogue on myself after a year of carry, going to shoot today, love the grip so far.

Posts: 24 | Registered: March 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post