SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Addition to the SIG Stable
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Addition to the SIG Stable Login/Join 
Picture of Jonny Quest
posted
I just scored on a nice 2-tone P232. The shop had the gun listed as "very good" condition, but the gun looks brand-new. I estimate maybe 50 rounds through it. SIG blue box, 2 mags and Hogue finger-groove grips.

Price: $499

Over the weekend, I ran a couple boxes through with no issues. Very nice handling little gun. The fixed barrel is a good shooter. I'll see if I can post a pic.

JQ

Johnny Quest - P220ST
Dr. Benton Quest - P239
Race Bannon - P226
Hadji Singh - P225
Bandit - P232 (poodle-shooter)

Posts: 129 | Location: Western U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol. Congrats. I too have a tu-tone P232. I love it but I have to be careful about slide bite

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jonny Quest
posted Hide Post
Have you run any +P ammo through yours? I just bought a couple boxes of Buffalo Bore +P 90 grain.

Johnny Quest - P220ST
Dr. Benton Quest - P239
Race Bannon - P226
Hadji Singh - P225
Bandit - P232 (poodle-shooter)

Posts: 129 | Location: Western U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Pics, man. Where are the pics?

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post