SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Cz P10 S. Anyone have one?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cz P10 S. Anyone have one? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I had a P10C and like it a lot but I sold it off for something else. I found a subcompact for a normal price and bought it. It should be here next week.

If you have one, how do you like it? Can you get a full grip? What holster are you using?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yes, you can get a full grip on it. Even with the flat mag floor plate. It will fit quite well in holsters made for Glocks. I use a Garrett industries silent thunder made for a Glock, for mine. You’ll find it’s size & dimensions very similar to a Gen 1,S&W M&P compact. I’m a big fan of the Gen5 Glocks. G26 specifically, but the P10S has a better trigger & Ergo’s with accuracy that’s fun to shoot. You’ll enjoy it.

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have CZ P-10S and it is a good gun, accurate and reliable. I have medium sized hands and can grip it comfortably without mag extension. It feels better in hand than G19 and weighs about that much loaded.

Posts: 287 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I held one at LGS and could not get a full grip on it unless you count getting about 1/3 of the little finger on the grip a full grip. The trigger reach was also too short for me and trigger quality meh for the one I handled. Hope it works out well for you. My Gen 2 Glock 19 is perfect for me and has been since 1992.

Posts: 9746 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
I just picked one up and my Garrett Silent Thunder GT just arrived today. It's pretty comfy at 4 o'clock for me. I bought a few of the CZ +2 mag extensions and put one on. Hope to hit the range this week. I lined it up next to my Glock 19 Gen 4 today for comparison. The CZ is shorter in length and also height with regular mag base plate. With the +2 extension on the CZ, they are the same in height.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Mag extension options:

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Mag extension options:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yhl1cmv0Nn4" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for the video. I’m surprised there are that many options already.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Took my new P10s to the range today. I'll warn you that the back straps are AGGRESSIVE. Definitely need to lightly sand that down some. Trigger was very nice as is. While this pistol came with an orange front sight, it's nowhere near as bright as the Trijicon HD orange on my G19 that I took with me for comparison. So that's another change I'll be making. The CZ +2 extension worked just fine for me. Had a few FTEs with Federal 115gr aluminum. I'm guessing that this was solely related to that ammo as the Blazer, Freedom Munitions, S&B, and HSTs in 115gr and 124 brass were perfect.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Who’s the go to holster maker for CZ?

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer