SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER Caldwell Mag Charger Karma Winner MadMike
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER Caldwell Mag Charger Karma Winner MadMike Login/Join 
Picture of rexles
posted
I have a Caldwell Mag Charger universal pistol Loader Product # 1073922 I got as a "free gift" when I bought something and I have no use for it.
You can win this Karma and I will send it to ya.
Good email address in your profile required for contact.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rexles,

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 1!

I could use that. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank You!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thank you!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I need one of these for my buck mark.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Loading some of my mags hurts!

Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Ok, in for karma on Mag charger
Thx

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
At my age, I could use that. Count me in please. Thanks!

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fine offer, I’ll throw in.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very cool, please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Please count me in.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 204 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post