SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Questions about the Sig MK25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions about the Sig MK25 Login/Join 
posted
I recently acquired an excellent condition Sig MK25-California addition (I know it is a Cali. pistol but for $600.00 otd, I couldn't pass it up) and was wanting to know if the beige P226 Combat grips are thinner than the ones that come with the MK25? Are the MK25 grips the standard P226 grips? I was wanting a thinner grip without having to get some Hogue grips,nothing against them, I just prefer factory grips.Would the E2 grips work on this frame? I assume they are all the same frame but wanted to be sure before getting some.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patw,

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I recently acquired an excellent condition Sig MK25-California addition (I know it is a Cali. pistol but for $600.00 otd, I couldn't pass it up) and was wanting to know if the beige P226 Combat grips are thinner than the ones that come with the MK25? Are the MK25 grips the standard P226 grips? I was wanting a thinner grip without having to get some Hogue grips,nothing against them, I just prefer factory grips.Would the G2 grips work on this frame? I assume they are all the same frame but wanted to be sure before getting some.

Stock Combat grips same size as stock Mk25 grips. Just different colors.
What's a "G2" grips?

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Cali pistol or not, that’s a dang good price for a MK25- congrats!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure he means E2 not G2

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
The E2 grip kit will work for the MK25

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I meant E2. No idea where G2 came from. Thanks for the heads up guys on the grip sizes.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post