SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Good deal if you have a 9mm S&W Shield
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deal if you have a 9mm S&W Shield Login/Join 
posted
Palmetto State has a good deal on mags/ammo today. 5 mags plus 5 boxes of 115 grain blazer brass for $99+shipping/tax. link

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They also have a 9mm shield on sale for $250. That is a very good deal.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post
thanks

Posts: 622 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order and they had them in stock. Many of the other great deals they've had are out by the time I found them.
These fit the Shield 1.0 and 2.0 as I understand things.

Posts: 9509 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Just placed an order and they had them in stock. Many of the other great deals they've had are out by the time I found them.
These fit the Shield 1.0 and 2.0 as I understand things.

I think so too, the EZ takes different magazines from what I've read.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
Palmetto State has a good deal on mags/ammo today. 5 mags plus 5 boxes of 115 grain blazer brass for $99+shipping/tax. link
it is exceedingly professional for you to provide the link to Palmetto State. I should like to point out that these are eight round magazines, which extend, making the grip longer. Some folks consider the extended magazine less desirable for a CCW weapon. Accordingly this seems like a very good strategy for Palmetto State to move it’s surplus Of eight round magazines.

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post