SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    When a Glock is not a Glock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When a Glock is not a Glock Login/Join 
posted
Here is one of my upgraded Glocks. This is an Adam Arms Slide and 9mm barrel with a Tumberwolf frame.
Here is a photo for those who may not have seen this one before.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy308
posted Hide Post
Does it shoot to the left like a Glock.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, looks like a space gun. What did it set you back if you dont mind my asking?

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Nice, looks like a space gun. What did it set you back if you dont mind my asking?

More than you make in a month. Wink

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

Big Grin

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Other than the magazines, what stock Glock parts are in it?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Shoulda had Magpul mags for the full effect...

I vote 'Not a Glock, not even close'. Not with that grip angle. Just won't point into the wild blue yonder for all you SIG and 1911 boys; without that, it couldn't possibly be a stupid ol' Glock. Wink

One of the spiffier looking aftermarket slides, though.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The shooter with small hands shoots to the left or when their is a full moon out Smile.
The slide was $400.00 and the frame was $275.00. All the parts came with the frame.
The grip angle is the same as a 1911.

posted Hide Post
I say not a Glock
But sure does look good!

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ray guns are timeless , good choice
needs two or three along the sides , for full effect
https://ads.midwayusa.com/prod...vrFtMmhoCY7sQAvD_BwE

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
This one is not a Glock either. Okay, the magazine tube is, but thats it. Big Grin

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it Smile.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

Aww man, I cant hold a polymer gun while I'm getting burned. Razz

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Kinda pricey, but I only bought parts here and there as stuff went on sale or I could trade for better ones. It took about seven months from start to finish as I wasn't in a big hurry to put it together. My OCD kicked in as soon as I took delivery of the frame.

I do have to say that I like the rounded off trigger guard on yours. It looks of a cleaner overall design than just about any of them out there. Plus the slide serrations match up with the newer Sig style. Sweet!

Now if you are able to figure out the secret to not wanting to buy another one...

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Will a stick Glock upper work on the frame? If so, that would be an option for people who hate Glocks to get a Glock.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can run a Gen 3 slide on that Timberwolf frame.

King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
I have an Advantage Arms .22 kit on my Timberwolf frame. Kinda picky about ammo...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post