SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Front sight tool
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Front sight tool Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
But do any of them work on P250's ? ? ?

And why did SIG design the P250 to be a red-headed step child ? ? ?

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The MGW Sight-Pro rail “shoe” for the P320 also fits the P250.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found that the B&J Machine sight tool works very well and is reasonably priced. I purchased this one as I have a number of different brands of pistols and it works on all without the need for separate shoes for each specific pistol. Not as convenient as the MGW, but works well.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wheeler tool came in today.
I really thought the front sight was going to snap off, but it did slide out. Granted it was harder than expected, but this tool worked great.

The front sight does have a slight gap which I inquired about in a new thread.

Posts: 166 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Glad it worked for you!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I just pulled the front sight from a XDM 5.25 tonight with the Wheeler. Defiantly the tightest I've tried to date, but it worked fine!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post