SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P320 X-Carry Owner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P320 X-Carry Owner Login/Join 
posted
Guys yesterday I bought a P320 X- Carry in Coyote for what I felt was a great deal. I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of reviews and this seemed like the right pistol for me so I went on the hunt. I found one locally and made a deal with the shop yesterday and took it home. I was looking to see if anyone has any suggestions on what ammo works best and what is the best IWB holster that would fit this (I figure it will fit in the same ones as the compact or X-5 but thought I'd ask)?

Thank you for any info given, and I'm happy to be here.

P226 Custom Shop 9mm-PME
P320 X-Carry

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The X-carry is 100 percent my fav P320 and the one I carry the most

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found I get tighter groups with mine using 124 gr FMJ ammo (rather than the 115 gr stuff).

After several range sessions, my hand became tired using the grip.

I switched to a Wilson Combat grip module and all is good now.

The most effective safety is between your ears

Posts: 234 | Location: Eastern Nebraska | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TT Gunleather for IWB, its worth the money if you are carrying for an extended period of time. If you are only carrying every now and then, alien gear is a low cost alternative.

Posts: 378 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For IWB I use the FUPA by Renaissance Firearms. Their Drake is also my go to for my daily OWB. Get the fuzzy version for max comfort. I use 124gr Winchester Nato for practice, and the Sig 124gr +P M17 ammo for carry. In my gun, there's no difference in feel between the two, and they both have the same point of aim point of impact. No need to practice with the expensive stuff this way. Want a great feeling grip? Either send it to, or buy a new grip module, from Frank Castle Customs. I've two grips from him in sunburst, and they look good and have just the right amount of bite. Other than that, buy Sig mags, and burn it down at the range!

Posts: 26 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum! I really like my x-carry FDE and though I don’t have many rounds through it yet, I has been a sweet shooter thus far. I couldn’t decide between the full size or the carry, but after watching Hickok45’s videos on the Carry, it helped sway me some Wink

I always run some 124 gr. NATO when I get a new nine and it works well. Can’t go wrong with any 124 gr. though and really it should do fine with quality 115 stuff too, just helps sometimes to work some hotter loads first.

I like the feel with the Talons on it even better I think than the factory grips texture.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post