SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CDNN Opinions?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDNN Opinions? Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Placed order for HK P30L v3 $799 + $20 shipping at 7:30 AM, FedEx Tracking number received at 10:15 AM same day.

First purchase from CDNN looks good so far.
Good price, quick shipping.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
I used to enjoy reading through their catalogs when it comes in the mail, but it must've stopped as I just realized that I haven't seen them in years. Makes sense since the internet makes it so easy to see their selection.

I do feel that their selection of interesting parts have dwindled over the last few years. You used to be able to find a lot of treasures for real cheap. Now there's less of it.

Posts: 10833 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Placed order for HK P30L v3 $799 + $20 shipping at 7:30 AM, FedEx Tracking number received at 10:15 AM same day.

First purchase from CDNN looks good so far.
Good price, quick shipping.

Two days shipping, pistol in hand three days after placing order.

Only problem I see with CDNN, is my ability to resist other tempting sale prices in the e-mails they are now sending.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
If a law makes a company reluctant to do certain types of business, blame the law, not the company.

If a company won't do a perfectly legal transaction, I blame the company. It doesn't take a lawyer to read the law and understand what semi-auto rifles are legal in NY. No detachable magazine = OK. Detachable magazine but no "assault features" = OK. It's not rocket surgery. Wink

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have only ordered from them once but would happily do so again...no worries.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only problem I see with CDNN, is my ability to resist other tempting sale prices in the e-mails they are now sending.

I feel your pain.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post