SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CDNN Opinions?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDNN Opinions? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Another satisfied customer of CDNN

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Soaring Hawk
posted Hide Post
CDNN is gtg from my experience dealing with them. Never experienced any problems.

Posts: 1180 | Registered: March 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great shop...sometimes they even throw in some free swag like cheap shooting glasses or earmuffs. They even dropped a nice little pearl-handled Kershaw pocket knife in the box once...it's my pimp knife Wink

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Add me to the happy customers list. I have bought guns, mags and ammo from them without issue. As has been said they will sometimes drop a little SWAG in. Heck I think all my take other people to the range shooting glasses were from them.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
CDNN is definitely one of my favorites.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Website, ordering, cost, and shipping are good.

2 emails a day that annoy the crap out of me not good. The worst part is I don't block them, just incase there's a deal too good to be true.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just went to their website. And I must resist a new H&k P30 for $599.00. Even though it's a .40 S&W for that price it's a deal.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sheedy Ern Ern

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a VP9 from them. Everything went smoothly. Pleasant to deal with whether purchasing or just asking a question.

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone know what them darn letters stand for?

Posts: 635 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been dealing with them for years, and have zero complaints......guns, and other items.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by homie:
anyone know what them darn letters stand for?

Initials are for the owner and two of his family members.

Thanks all for the excellent feedback. I was looking at a SIG they had and it was almost too good to be legit price. But that is simply their business model. They have some very hot prices.

Between this forum and some research I did they are highly respected.

Thanks again.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have bought plenty of stuff from them, and never had a single problem

Posts: 2225 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr228:
I just went to their website. And I must resist a new H&k P30 for $599.00. Even though it's a .40 S&W for that price it's a deal.

Just give in. I too was weak in the knees when I saw that deal. Unlike you I gave in easily. Now I'm glad I did.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought plenty from them and have always came away happy.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sometime back CDNN had Browning 75th Anni. HP with the high polish blue, adj sights, and wood grips for $690!! I did NOT need another BHP, but I could not pass that deal up. Glad I went for it, as FN has stopped production of the Hi Power handgun.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember years back, that CDNN had many more deals on large manufacturers closeouts.
I would drool after looking at every page in the flyer ( back when you had to download the firearms section). Lots of odd ball stuff, but good stuff.
Russian Olympic pistols and rifles come to mind.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ordered from them on more than one occasion. Never had an issue and they seemed to process and ship my orders pretty quickly (24 hours or so).

Posts: 133 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been buying from CDNN for 20+ years. Only once did they screw up an order. They sent a mag with a dented floorplate, then sent a shipping label to return it, then sent the EXACT same magazine back as a replacement, before sending a shipping label to return it, then sending an undamaged mag. When I called for the second return, we were both laughing. Overall, it was still a good experience.

P220 (.45)
P225
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
P365
P6
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 375 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Great to do business with. In a crack dealer kinda way. I'll be buying more stuff from them before the month ends. Gotta take advantage of rebates.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post