SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just a thought.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a thought. Login/Join 
posted
I've been waiting since mid Sept for the Shipping label for the P320 Upgrade. I've received a couple of the update emails from Sig.

I have to wonder if Sig is now purposely slow getting the shipping labels out because of the Christmas holidays. I'm sure they will shut down for at least some of the holiday season. I saw on the news how far behind UPS is delivering and I'm sure Fed Ex isn't much better.
Really accept for getting people waiting for the shipping labels more annoyed it actually makes sense waiting for the holidays to get over with so there is less chance of damage not to mention walking away. UPS throws packages when they aren't busy can you imagine what they do when they are swamped ?

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't want my handgun floating around in the UPS system during the holiday season.

I've only had a few packages lost/stolen/misdelivered over the years, but they've all been during the Christmas season.

Greatly increased volume + masses of temporary workers = a recipe for disaster.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post