Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

p 230 part Login/Join 
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
I have bought two from a person named blitzkrieger123 on Ebay. He has gotten them several times. I believe the last one I paid $35. Keep a look out for him and he may get more to sell. Good luck.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrsig27:
I had a offer from a member but he wants to know if I have a v1 or a v2 spring and release lever. I don’t understand- do the 230’s have different variations?

mrsig27,
He misread your post and mistook the model for an HK P30, disregard it.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
Todays your lucky day, found in my parts box. Is this the parts you seek? If so email me.
IMG_20181127_092239969 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/][/url]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
greyeyezz,
The OP may not be monitoring this thread any longer. You might email him or reply to his WTB in the Classifieds.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan, thank you as that is exactly the part I need. I’m all in and want it . Please contact contact me as soon as you can to work out the transaction.

NRA Benefactor Life

Posts: 155 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post