SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    9mm Tuesday's twinsy twinsies!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm Tuesday's twinsy twinsies! Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted
Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Nice pic.

As an aside I have to give a shout-out to Crimson Trace as I tried that style on a Glock 17 many years ago. I ultimately didn’t like it but that’s not part of our story. Wink.

Anyway the ham fisted jackass who installed them in the Glock 17 managed to completely jack up the brand new Laser grips. Asshole was lazy and used the tools at hand and of course boogered it all up. Did I forget to mention I was that asshole. Frown

At any rate I called CT and told them everything that happened. I told them I SCREWED UP their product and it had NOTHING to do with their product or instructions or anything on their part. I asked if it was possible to give them a credit card and ship them the laser to see if they could repair or if I was just better off buying a new one.

Lady on the phone said they would hear of no such thing and would have another in the mail to me after this call. All she asked was I send back the screwed up set....errr the set I SCREWED UP whenever I had time. I was flabbergasted and reiterated that EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT. She said stuff happens and they like to take care of their customers.

That, my friends, is customer service going above and beyond and they have earned me singing their praises since. I cannot speak to the company post S&W but until evidence otherwise if you are looking for a laser or other product they sell give them a hard look.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sheeeit...

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post

When I want to get my John Woo on. Smile

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Damn Para!
Them Sports are, ummm, Sporty! Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Twins? Surely! Cool

Black ones

White ones

Black & White ones

How about a zebra quadruplet? Razz

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Tuesday? Yup. Twins? Got 'em. 9mm? Well...

You guys sure do have some neat stuff!!! Eek

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking guns guys. Unfortunately I can only afford to adopt one at a time.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Why not?

Posts: 17058 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

When I want to get my John Woo on. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: USA | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistols. What make and models are they? Not sure how I reposted under my name.

Posts: 130 | Location: USA | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Just a couple of pedestrian Beretta 92’s. The one on the left is a Wilson 92 and the right one is a 92A1.

Thank you sir.

Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
A pair of German Bundesgrenzschutz P210-4 pistols. Look closely at the markings on these two. Notice the differences? I'm sure we all know the significance of those marking differences.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Are those cut down P1/38’s? They are not P5’s???

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What you see are factory configuration pistols- P38-Ks. The lower one is proofed 1977 and the upper one is proofed 1981, one of the very last of P38-K production.

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Very cool and interesting guns.

posted Hide Post
I know it doesn't mean much without pictures, but here's my list:
2 Walther P88s
2 Walther PP Supers - one in 9x18 Ultra and one in 9mm Kurz (.380)
2 P220s in .38 super - both with American mag release
2 CZ75 BDs in 9mm
2 Tanfoglio Witness Match Stainless - one in 9mm and one in .40 S&W
My Fraternal twins - a CZ75 IPSC and its successor - CZ Tactical Sport, both in .40 S&W
My triplets - 3 Browning BDAs (early P220) in 9mm

Para - Love those Walther P38Ks!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The photography is almost as impressive as the guns. What are you guys using to get the sharp pics? Please don't tell me from your phone. I can never get pics anywhere close to that nice with my phone which is why I post no pics of any of my gear.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post