SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Lima365 Laser
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Lima365 Laser Login/Join 
Picture of AJF
posted
Just wondering if any person on this forum can tell me their experiences with the Lima Laser for the Sig P365.
I have a Laser Max Laser for one pistol, and the Streamlight TLR 6 for another pistol.
I think the Lima is smaller than the Crimson Trace. They look identical in pictures but I’ve not seen either in real life.

I’m contemplating the Lima and wanting it over every other option.
My holster with the Lima would be the Fusion.

Please let me know your thoughts on the Lima Laser for the P365.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I haven't had any experience with any lasers, other than the Lima365 green. I found that the laser is good to about 10- 12 yards, when the target is in sunlight. If the target is in the shade, or it's an overcast day, the laser is good to about 25 yards. Indoors there is no problem at all.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had trouble activating the button. Switched to an Armalaser, problem solved.

Posts: 6 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rd97:
Had trouble activating the button.

I had that problem until I put a Hogue grip sleeve on mine. I had to stretch it out some, by hand. Once I put the sleeve on, I had no problem activating the laser, or light, with a very light touch. Plus, the grip sleeve has a palm swell so the pistol fit my hand better.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your responses.
I’m hoping to get a Green Lima tonight.
Hoping it works for me.

Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
I picked up the Lima365 in Green with a Tulster holster, installed it and it does kick butt!
I’m liking the Tulster holster too.

Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post

Sic Semper Tyrannis