SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    custom leather rigs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

custom leather rigs Login/Join 
posted
Hello guys and gals, So I am a guy who is a little rebellious at work, I always have carried the guns I wanted at my agency until a few months when my agency said you can only carry your duty issued Glock 22. So my being the smart ass that I am asked...If I pay for my own duty gear can I wear what I buy...I was told I could as long as it was not crap...So I went and ordered my own duty gear.

I found a woman in Katy TX named Jaquelyn Campbell..She is amazing and very affordable...I had a custom duty belt and buckle made for $450.00...here is her work and web sites...I found her on etsy
http://www.campbellscustomleathers.com/
https://www.custommade.com/by/...scustomleatherworks/

Enjoy the pics of my rig...

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I thought you must be in Texas! Beautiful rig.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
When I clicked on the image links, I got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /mnt/den2-pri1-mnt/code/code/pb-htdocs/public/galleryd/mobile.php on line 936

Do you have to have a Photobucket account to view photos?

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
shoot...I will try to repost the pics tomorrow morning...my home computer is a google chrome book and I can not copy photobucket links...let me try it from my phone.

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
PhotoBucket not only wants $400 / year to post photos, now they will not even let me see the photos in OP's link if I have an ad blocker running.

Greedy bastages!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous set up! What pistol is it for? The holster and mag pouch appear a bit wide for a 1911, which would've been my "Texas guess"?

Posts: 824 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful, awfully nice for duty wear. You will ruin it won't you??
Carl

Posts: 41 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rig is for a Glock 22...I am a supervisor in the Detective division...So I hope I don't ruin it...lol

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very very nice! What brand/caliber of gun are you going to carry?

Posts: 12473 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
No one will ever see the Glock. They'll be too busy admiring your leather. You might have to dress up your gun to keep up!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful rig. It's also a sin to put a Glock in something that nice Smile (I like Glocks)

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
Dayum!! Top shelf indeed.

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
That's a beautiful rig. It's also a sin to put a Glock in something that nice Smile (I like Glocks)

Agreed (I don't like them). The belt cost as much as the gun. Eek

Not my style but it's awesome looking! Congrats!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, that's a good looking rig.

Posts: 139 | Location: Indiana | Registered: June 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That is just outstanding. Congratulations on a nice rig.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post