SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92 fans - G conversion kits IN STOCK and shipping on Tuesday
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beretta 92 fans - G conversion kits IN STOCK and shipping on Tuesday Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I checked out without logging in and it gave me free shipping.

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if these are all metal?

Posts: 11454 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Anyone know if these are all metal?

It has been stated over on another forum that they are all metal.

Posts: 415 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Report This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
Picture of soggy_spinout
posted Hide Post
Great, just another reason for Beretta's Erik and Sophia to spam my email inbox...

Thanks for the head's up. Would love to convert the safety on my 92A1 to a decock-only lever. Looks like the word is out since its status is now 'out of stock' and the only recourse is to sign up for an email notification.

Posts: 7408 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent a couple texts after I saw this today and ended up ordering a total of five kits for my 92A1 and a few friends' 92s. Got a coupon code for $25 off my next order and free shipping, so I'm pleased.

Posts: 1969 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Report This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Great, just another reason for Beretta's Erik and Sophia to spam my email inbox...

Thanks for the head's up. Would love to convert the safety on my 92A1 to a decock-only lever. Looks like the word is out since its status is now 'out of stock' and the only recourse is to sign up for an email notification.

They were "out of stock" early yesterday morning. I signed up for the email notification and got the email the same afternoon and was able to place an order. I was surprised it was that quick.

十人十色

Posts: 941 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Report This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
They had 300 kits in stock....sold out in 8hrs. These are going to be a regular item so be sure and sign up for the back in stock notification.

As I understand it, the first 300 were meant to prove there was demand before a larger order. I think that's been answered resoundingly.

No idea on timeline for more. If someone is desperate for one, let me know....I ordered one extra just in case I bought another 92 (I have more than I need already but you never know).

Posts: 1005 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Report This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
That's a really good price. That's a combo I'd like to see with the Wilson flush safety.

Posts: 1850 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My dislike of the stock 92FS safety/decocker is so strong I'm tempted to buy a G conversion kit and I don't even own a 92! Wink

Actually, now that these are out, if I come across a beat up 92 for a good price I'll snag it.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

The world's a dangerous place, we can help! http://portlandfirearmtraining.com/

Posts: 2577 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
I used to hate M9/92 pistols, based on my time in the USAF.

However, I've had a chance to shoot the 92 many times, after many years of good instruction in pistol shooting, and have come to love the pistol. I've been itching to get a compact 92 with a rail, and the only thing that has stopped me is the fact they aren't available in the G series configuration.

This may finally drive me to buy one of these: http://www.beretta.com/en-us/9...pact-with-rail-inox/

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 11841 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
This will kindle some interest in the 92's again as this modification removes what many percieve to be a flaw with the Beretta. Wilson Combat extended there lines of business when they decided to enter the Beretta market with modified pistols & custom parts. Aside from the sight work they perform, I didn't really have any use for the WC parts having personally found the best modification for the 92's rest with the (D) Hammer spring replacment. I am keen to get these G kits installed..
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
I used to hate M9/92 pistols, based on my time in the USAF.

However, I've had a chance to shoot the 92 many times, after many years of good instruction in pistol shooting, and have come to love the pistol. I've been itching to get a compact 92 with a rail, and the only thing that has stopped me is the fact they aren't available in the G series configuration.

This may finally drive me to buy one of these: http://www.beretta.com/en-us/9...pact-with-rail-inox/

Posts: 9995 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears to be a simple "to do" conversion even for us amateurs; although the instructions highly recommend conversion by a gunsmith. So, just how easy is the conversion and any special tools necessary?

Next question, if anyone knows, will they be coming out with the conversion kit in Inox?

Posts: 280 | Location: Lake Martin, Alabama | Registered: April 04, 2010Report This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lamarw:
It appears to be a simple "to do" conversion even for us amateurs; although the instructions highly recommend conversion by a gunsmith. So, just how easy is the conversion and any special tools necessary?

Next question, if anyone knows, will they be coming out with the conversion kit in Inox?

I doubt it since Beretta hasn't made Inox guns with silver controls (mostly hard chrome some stainless) in many many years. All Inox guns now have black controls.

Posts: 11454 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What I want is that conversion with a stealth right side option. Easy addition that I would prefer. I don't need it to be ambi.

It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:

Only because I have a lot of time on the 92 top end and frame....... I consider it a simple install, however it may be very frustrating to a novice. You have plungers and springs that can go airborne and never be seen again. Work inside a large plastic bag.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4762 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I found this video:
92FS Conversion

"Animis Opibusque Parati"

Posts: 964 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Minnow beat me to it

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4980 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank YOu, I guess I have one of those old 92 FS Inox. It was a birthday present from my Spouse back in Feb. 2010.

Posts: 280 | Location: Lake Martin, Alabama | Registered: April 04, 2010Report This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Will this work on a 96A1?

Posts: 9530 | Registered: October 13, 2002Report This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I've had my name on the in-stock list with Brownells for months for the 90-two decock-only parts. havent heard a word. This is way cool for the 92fs guys though.

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6443 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Report This Post