SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92 fans - G conversion kits IN STOCK and shipping on Tuesday
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beretta 92 fans - G conversion kits IN STOCK and shipping on Tuesday Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-g-lever-kit/

Originally developed for the M9A3 Engineering Change Proposal to PEO-Soldier, these kits allow you to convert any 92FS slide to G action or decock only. I know the folks at Beretta worked VERY hard to make this happen and at a price point that makes sense. Allegheny Gun Works and Wilson Combat can convert slides and use 92G levers but at $185 or so, it was cost prohibitive for many people.

The levers in the G kit are basically 8000 Cougar levers so they'll be a little different than normal 92 levers but that shouldn't matter for decocker only fans as you'll rarely use them. Still...not quite as sexy as 92 levers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Posts: 926 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Report This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
how exciting.

The philosophy of protectionism is a philosophy of war. - Ludwig von Mises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DhagKyvDck

Posts: 7052 | Location: Live from the high desert and the great American southwest! | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is freaking amazing!!! Looks like a simple parts swap. This should have been done a long time ago.

Posts: 935 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Out of stock Frown

Posts: 9978 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yes! Big Grin

Posts: 11486 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Out of stock Frown

"shipping on Tuesday"

Meaning, available for order Tuesday. They'll ship same day if the order gets placed by 3pm or so. Sign up for the back in stock notification and you'll be emailed when they go live.

Posts: 926 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Report This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I've got my name on the list!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 21651 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Cool! In for a set!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4953 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not familiar with this conversion. Does this mean the 92FS with this kit installed can be fired decocked in double action mode? It sounds like this is what it does.

"Animis Opibusque Parati"

Posts: 960 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
I am not familiar with this conversion. Does this mean the 92FS with this kit installed can be fired decocked in double action mode? It sounds like this is what it does.

It eliminates the "safety" on the 92FS, in that once you decock it automatically goes back to "fire" mode instead of staying on "safe" and requiring you to manually swipe the lever back to "fire" mode.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 690 | Registered: February 26, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish beretta would release some new 92 slides

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:

It eliminates the "safety" on the 92FS, in that once you decock it automatically goes back to "fire" mode instead of staying on "safe" and requiring you to manually swipe the lever back to "fire" mode.

Thanks for the explanation. Makes perfect sense.

"Animis Opibusque Parati"

Posts: 960 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Report This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueinterceptor:
I wish beretta would release some new 92 slides

concur. they're drowning in backorders for whole guns right now though.

I've been buying complete guns and selling off the parts I don't want (like, everything but the slide).

Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Wonder if it works on the 92 fs centurion?

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 5718 | Location: 35 59'19"N 79 58'33"W | Registered: March 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yes, no problem. Its no different than normal 92's...just a shorter barrel and slide.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Online and in stock now.

BUSA13

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4953 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Yup just ordered 2. Gonna put one on my 92A1 and see how it goes. Maybe the other on my new INOX Brig. We'll see.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bringing this to our attention PGT. A lot of folks have been awaiting this mod for Berettas. Just placed my order Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Online and in stock now.

BUSA13

Posts: 9978 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That code kicks out free shipping. I save 14.70 on two units but then they charge 12.95 shipping. Thanks Beretta, but no thanks.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
That code kicks out free shipping. I save 14.70 on two units but then they charge 12.95 shipping. Thanks Beretta, but no thanks.

be sure to log out and try it Wink