SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another Trivia Question - P320F in .45ACP?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Trivia Question - P320F in .45ACP? Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
Not that there are all that many SIGs out on the market now, and not that SIG seems to have made all that many full-sized .45 P320s, but has anyone seen a SIG P320F in .45 ACP with the manual safety out in the wild?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
I have not seen one, but I did a quick google search and found this model. So apparently they did produce a compact version with a safety.

P320C with Manual Safety

Then there is this option:

Aftermarket Manual Safety Conversion

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a 320 Compact .45 with manual safety. Very 1911 Commander like. I have not seen the full size anywhere. Ever.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I have a 320F in .45 ACP, but it does not have the manual safety.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thanks, gentlemen. I went trolling just to see what would come up, and (obviously?) came up with nothing myself.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post