SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very generous and count me in. Thank you!
And I never win anything! Frown

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
thanks for the awesome chance!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is a bad ass karma from my friend 12131.

I'll take a shot at this one.

Thanks my friend and I hope you are doing well.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I don't currently have a 220, please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
What an awesome Karma! I'm in! Thank you very much!

(picture to follow)

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you - please add my name. Thank you!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me! I've always wanted a P220!

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Count me in! Thank you.

Posts: 825 | Location: Normal, IL | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

I collect American flags

My county's Bicentennial Barn

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Love a chance, thanks.

It doesn't get much better than the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra in the park.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this most generous karma!

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks for an amazing karma! Please add me!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I don't qualify, but this is very nice of you. Congrats to the winner!

In Congress, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.....

Posts: 52 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included. Thank you for the chance. What a generous karma.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post

Thank you for the chance at a fine P220.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Thank you. Still haven't figured out pics.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
Another awesome karma, thanks for doing these Q. Please count me in!

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included in your generous Karma. Thank you!

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma, please count me in.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post