SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
congratulations JAFO
you lucky dog !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54606 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Congrats !

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and happy birthday!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO, welcome to the Q generosity club!

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I just love the fact we have a memeber with an alias of JAFO. CONGRATS.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Congrats, JAFO!

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I just love the fact we have a memeber with an alias of JAFO. CONGRATS.

Seemed an appropriate alias, since I lurked without joining the forum for about a year. I joined to find out more about a Grayguns training class in '06. It's been a downward slide into Sig debauchery ever since. Big Grin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Finally got to take my new-to-me P220 to the range. It runs great and fed from all the mags (thanks to Greg Cote for a great price on my 2 new mags!). I haven't shot .45 much, but I like it much better than .40. That thin 8mm serrated trigger is a little hard on my finger, though. It didn't help that I shot this towards the end of a 300-rd P365 test, but I might see if I can find a smooth faced trigger for it.

Thanks again, Q, for your awesome generosity!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a P220ST with a SRT a while back. I could never shoot that damn gun well. Glad you have better luck!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post