SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Please include me, too, for a chance. This is what I flew last Independence Day, and will do so again this year.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to learn how to post pictures so please imagine a red barn with “See Rock City” painted on the side.

Posts: 991 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Way to computer dumb to post pictures, but include me please and thanks.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! Thanks for your generosity as well!

quote:
Originally posted by Tejas421:
I need to learn how to post pictures so please imagine a red barn with “See Rock City” painted on the side.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this karma! Thanks so much for the chance!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
As always, very generous and kind of you!
Please include me- I would give it good home.

Here's my boys when younger at a track race on the borderline of PA and NY... They love cars of all types.

The one on the right just graduated from HS Friday and will be at Penn State in the fall.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I would love another 220

Very awesome karma. Thanks!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me too.

P.S., I love the photo with the reflection in the magazines!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I honor those who serve and guarantee our ability to celebrate this day.

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you!

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Ooh, always wanted a P220. I've mostly stayed out of the P228 karmas as I have one already, but would love a chance at this one! Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma! Please include me.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
WOW!

A little X, 4th of July.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/K_tyWt_9Bfs

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you.

You sir, are a generous individual

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Great karma. Please add my name to the list. Thanks

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Here are a couple I snapped that I’ve saved.

Took this one walking into the hospital.

Took this at the Kansas Oklahoma border. This was taken after Oklahoma Trooper Nick Dees was killed.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

Thank you for a chance at this most generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post