SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
*** Winner = JAFO ***
Congratulations! I'll contact you later.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Congrats, JAFO!

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats, JAFO!

Thanks for the thrilling karma, 12131!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence day. Congratulations JAFO. Thanks for the karma Q

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Congrats to JAFO!!

Happy Independence Day

Thanks for the chance!!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
This has been said many, many times before. 12131 is a class act. His generosity is legend, here.

Congratulations, JAFO!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO, and again 12131 your generosity is off the charts. Happy Fourth SF

Posts: 1555 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO, 12131 thank you for your generosity

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Wow! Super excited and thankful.

I just turned 45, and now I'll have a .45! This is turning out to be one hell of a day!! Smile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Congrats! That's awesome!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Congrats JAFO!

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO, I won the 228 from our benefactor last month. It is a beautiful gun and I know you will be as proud of yours as I am mine.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Congrats JAFO, I'm sure you will be a happy shooter. Thanks to 12131 for a great Karma. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
What a great KARMA...congratulations to JAFO...and a big thank you to 12131 for offering it on this great day!... I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JAFO, and many thank-yous to Q! Happy Independence Day, everyone!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Way to go, JAFO!

Q, awaeosme karma as always. Thank you for it.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Sauer Kraut:
Congrats, JAFO!

+1!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Congrats, JAFO!

Congrats, JAFO!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Agree. Way to go JAFO... and well done Q!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post