SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 XCompact Holster Recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 XCompact Holster Recommendations Login/Join 
posted
Any kydex holster recommendations for 320 XCOMPACT with a TLR 7?

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 20, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Check out Werkz holsters. They have an IWB holster for that configuration. I recommend adding the OWB loops so you have more carry options.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Open carry? Concealed? Optic? Irons only?

My go to non-concealed holster is the safariland ALS. Absolutely love it, but it doesn't work with optics, or the optic version is like 3-4x more expensive.

Since it holds the gun in via the ejection port, the light bay is large and open and fits most lights.

Pretty sure this is the right one: https://safariland.com/product...-combo-holster-34851

Also the safariland QLS system is really neat if you're interested. Lets you swap out your holsters with various mounting options.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 64TI
posted Hide Post
I just got holsters from Bravo Concealment bogo. Iwb and owb with optional paddles. I really like them 2 for 57 they have military discount. May buy more in the future if I need more. Blackpoint is crap in my book. Holster part is fine but belt attachments bad.

"Buzzards got to eat, same as worms"

Posts: 785 | Location: Oklahoma City. Oklahoma | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blackpoint Tactical. They make the Sig branded stock Kydex holsters.

They’ll custom mold to any combination of IWB/OWB/weapon/RDS/irons/specific light/hand/cant you want and they are top-flight holsters. Everything is adjustable, including loop swaps to change WB position.

Downside is they are 16-18 weeks backlogged due to Covid and you pay up front

Conserve Liberty, and the right of self-determination.

Posts: 57 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post