SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 interest rekindled
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 interest rekindled Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Don't like the SAS sight. But the original gun with the porting was just dumb. The new one w/o porting is doable.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to shoot the sas sights just like I’d like to try the new micro DPP. I think I wouldn’t like either one though.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep checking "Grab A Gun" they are very good to deal with and have them in stock on a regular basis.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kept telling myself that my Shield was good enough and paid for. Then, after the election I figured I better get it while I could.
Sportsman's Warehouse in Mechanicsburg, PA had one for $499 last month. Standard black, no safety.
I like it, as long as I'm using the magazines with the extension.
Haven't seen one since.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just signed the get out of jail paperwork yesterday. (Thanks Brad). First one with a safety I’ve ever handled. I guess I’m lucky that my girlishly sized mitts allow all fingers on grip with the pinky extension mag. What a compact package. That actually comes from factory with good sights. Looking forward to trying this one out. And I’m selling my Shield. Keeping the 43. For now.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shooting it without the pinky extension is unpleasant.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone in the DFW area is looking for a P365, Bass Pro in Grapevine has all flavors in stock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gocatgo,

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
Shooting it without the pinky extension is unpleasant.

Disagree.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post