SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Great deal on Sig 226 Elite SAO RX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal on Sig 226 Elite SAO RX Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
A few weeks back I posted a deal on a Sig 226 Elite SAO RX in a 226 Legion RX thread. The deal was $959 for the gun from Gunsmidwest.com. Another member saw my post and ordered one. His excitement for the gun got me to order one. It took 9 days for them to contact me that the gun was sold out. They did have the 10 round version in stock and offered me an extra 15 round mag if I till the 10 round version. I went ahead with the deal and recieved the gun today. To my surprise it had 2 extra Sig factory 15 rounders for a total of 4 mags. I was also surprised that it came with G10 SAO grips since the factory description states standard plastic grips. I also ordered a set of checkered Walnut grips from CDNN for $39. They have one left of the 10 rounders if anyone is interested:

https://www.gunsmidwest.com/798681539437.html

For $400-500 less than the Legion version I have no idea why anyone would go with the legion especially since my legion seemed to have had a worse more delicate finish. Well here she is....

The factory G10’s

The walnut grips

The gun does have the undercut trigger guard and checkered front strap.

The co-witness night Sights

First 10 yard group unsupported. I fired a total of 200 rounds of WWB 115gr. Nice crisp trigger. No malfunctions. This group was after I adjusted the red dot to co-witness with the iron rights but before I dialed them in with live fire hence why it’s low to the left.

Matched pair Wink

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a great deal! I paid a few hundred $$ more for mine WITHOUT the G10s and extra mags. It is very accurate and has a hell of a trigger.

Enjoy!

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
I actually really like those G10 grips..

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post