SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Old school X5 goodness
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old school X5 goodness Login/Join 
Picture of BoehT
posted
Picked up an old school DE X5 L1 recently. Decided to come back home here to show off a little bit.

Industry joke... X5 that self-identifies as something else.

-Bo

Posts: 548 | Location: Allen, TX | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
jelly. Such nice guns.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
jelly. Such nice guns.

Yup. My favorite Sigs by far.

-Bo

Posts: 548 | Location: Allen, TX | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
I guess you are a fan of Mr Long's comedy too lol.
I sold my X gun because I'm not a collector and I couldn't even buy part for it. I bought many nice guns with the proceeds.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrtuna:
I sold my X gun because I'm not a collector and I couldn't even buy part for it. I bought many nice guns with the proceeds.

Actually, I'm "behind the scenes" with FU, and will rarely see me on screen, even though I've made an appearance or two.

-Bo

posted Hide Post
Beautiful, congratulations

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoehT:
quote:

Actually, I'm "behind the scenes" with FU, and will rarely see me on screen, even though I've made an appearance or two.

Does he really talk like this or is it all an act? This is one of my favorite videos, even my girlfriend loves it.

Honorable mention to I need a clip as well.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. That's my favorite L1 model, with the possible exception of the B&W. I'm happy though with my X5 Comp and its Robert Burke action job and Hogue G10 checkered grips.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's awesome! I enjoy the AK stuff you guys did with Jim of Rifle Dynamics and Travis. Jim is a cool guy and a big part of the gun community here in Vegas. The M1 Garand video is so funny too.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun. I have an x5 blue moon and black and white. I don't shoot them much because I am afraid it's hard to get parts for them is something breaks. Does anyone know if you can still get parts for the German x5's?

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Great Sig. I have one just like it. They are very nice. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Does he really talk like this or is it all an act?
Watch all his vids and he reveals it's an act. A very good act, though.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweeeet!!

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BoehT:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrtuna:

That's one of the videos I've actually had to make an appearance in. I'm the asshole Koch's Sporting Goods owner.

-Bo

Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Beautiful. That's my favorite L1 model, with the possible exception of the B&W. I'm happy though with my X5 Comp and its Robert Burke action job and Hogue G10 checkered grips.

Rob is always trying to pry my consecutive Short and Smart X5's away from me :-p

-Bo

posted Hide Post
quote:
Picked up an old school DE X5 L1 recently. Decided to come back home here to show off a little bit.

Damn, that's nice!! I assume these are VERY sweet shooters...very 1911-ish (?)
How much does this thing weigh unloaded?

Posts: 198 | Location: SE Louisiana  | Registered: August 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by titus66:
quote:

Damn, that's nice!! I assume these are VERY sweet shooters...very 1911-ish (?)
How much does this thing weigh unloaded?

Pushing 50oz

-Bo

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's one of the videos I've actually had to make an appearance in. I'm the asshole Koch's Sporting Goods owner.

Awesome performance. I will not be buying any Koch Rings from you though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Awesome performance. I will not be buying any Koch Rings from you though.

So you are saying that the Koch lube and Koch strap are still on the table? Yesssss!

-Bo