SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is Springfield up to?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is Springfield up to? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My Springfield EMP is my carry gun. Dead nuts reliable, accurate for a 3" barrel (15 yards no problem), and I dig SAO. I upgraded the sights to something better acclimated for my now 50+ YO eyes and removed the ambidextrous safety, since I am RH. I like the look of the EMP4, particularly the bobbed grip, but I have a DW Guardian. Doubt anything else by Springfield will catch my eye, and I'm not looking...

Posts: 3535 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like our (my) suspicions were right. Another little 9mm with higher capacity than the SIG P365.

Meh...

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would have been something special if Sig didn't beat them to it. Probably a pretty nice gun though. Weird name since everyone thinks of a car these days when the name is mentioned.

Posts: 3902 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post