SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .38 Supers are getting expensive
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.38 Supers are getting expensive Login/Join 
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
P-220, That sounds like a beauty. I've considered the same for my P220 9MM.

Wonder what a photo of the box end label would indicate for that 3995.00 one on GB? Looked through the seller's photos. Everything but the end label shown....

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you. It turned out PERFECT.

Yeah, call me skeptical, until I see the box or something from SIG stating it is a factory nickel.

$4,000 is a lot of $.

However, for a collector of P-220'a, this would represent a significant addition.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He doesn't have that outer soft cardboard sleeve. So, no "NICKEL", although it looks superb and as much of a real McCoy as the real McCoy.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
An American P-220/.38 Super in factory nickel was my Grail gun for a long time.

I believe there is a member or two who have/had one. There are not a lot of them.

I believe that would be Mr. Ibaker45. His looks every bit as great as the one on GB.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post