SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    sig p938 karma ***WE HAVE WINNER***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig p938 karma ***WE HAVE WINNER*** Login/Join 
posted
Good evening everyone...I always see people on here doing Karma posts...I figured it is my turn to give someone some good Karma...So I had to trade in my little P938 because my agency has changed rules on me... I had to get a agency approved back up gun (a gen 5 Glock 19)...So someone will now get a little karma. I have 2 leather holsters one Jit slide holster and one that is a leather belt slide holster with retaining strap "cocked and locked".

So here are the rules....Own a Sig P938 and post a pic of your beautiful little P938...And on my birthday December 7th I will let the Karminator do its thing...Thanks and good luck. Here is the link for the pic....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MHANNA310,

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1 here!
Happy birthday to you!
Mine is the day right after yours on the 8th Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

An early happy birthday to you.

Well, a Carolina thread.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Hey, Hey -- As long as this is a Carolina thread --> How about opening this up to us 'lil brother P238 holders who just wanna grow up to become a P938 Daddy?

Posts: 36 | Location: upstate SC | Registered: July 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol my wife has a P238 and I have 2 holsters for it but she uses both of them...Sorry modbuilder..

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Sorry, I just couldn't get the picture thing to work, but I do have a 938.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DsWright
posted Hide Post
Love mineSmile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DsWright,

Posts: 1096 | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance at the Karma. What perfect timing, I just bought one today and need a holster!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Many thanks for the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a chance at some karma.

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. I bought mine earlier this year and finally have enough rounds through it to carry it on a regular basis. My birthday is Dec. 20 so if I win it will be a great b-day gift.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MHANNA310 as much as I would like your karma holsters. I think it's best to withdraw my name. I thought about it and have decided that I have enough holsters for my P 938. I'm sure someone can or would use them allot more than I will.

I do thank you for your generous offer.

Good luck to all of you entered. I just deleted my entry post.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone! Well it is December 7th and it is time to let the Kamanator do it's thing....And we have a winner!!!!!

Stroonz Congrats my friend,

email me your home address and contact info and I will ship these holsters out to you....Please email me at mhanna811@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Here is mine P938 SAS
https://flic.kr/p/ZKjKDQ

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to you MHANNA310.

Congrats to you Stroonz.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to Mhanna (email sent) and thanks to all the folks for your good wishes!

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Thank you for the chance at the Karma. What perfect timing, I just bought one today and need a holster!

Are these grips available for purchase or only available with a certain model pistol?

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post