SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Little-Big gun....a new CCW....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Little-Big gun....a new CCW.... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Some of the promo deals out there are just too good to pass up. I recently picked up this XDS 45 to augment my carry gun selection. The Springfield promotion with 4 free mags, holster, & other stuff made this a very sweet deal.

Also picked up an Azula OWB holster for it. This is my second Azula holster (the other is for my full size P320 45), and I am very impressed with the quality for the money -- about $45 shipped.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I haven't shot the .45 in a long time, but I do like the 9mm. It is very popular with our detectives.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I carry the 9mm version. I liked it better than the Glock 43. It is very Glockish in function.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post